Delivery of Goods and Services
- Upon delivery of equipment unto Hirer’s premises, Hirer is required to inspect the equipment and acknowledge that it is in good condition and fit for intended use.
- Delivery is FREE within Hamilton with a small callout fee for surrounding towns (based on $1.86/km from Hamilton Central) as confirmed by checking your POSTCODE via the online ordering form. LeafBox, at its discretion, may deliver outside of coverage area by prior arrangement only.
- LeafBox endeavours to deliver within 24-48 hours of your order dependent of work load; you will be advised if delivery will take over 48 hours.
- Delivery will only be Monday to Saturday 8:00am to 6:00pm and will not include public holidays unless arranged otherwise. Sunday deliveries can be arranged, please email us at email@example.com for availability.
- If any equipment is broken, cut, ripped, written on, excessively marked, has any labels attached, has had packaging tape stripped from the surface and/or is damaged in any other way (reasonable wear and tear expected), the Equipment will be deemed to have been returned to LeafBox in other than good useable condition and will be subject to the replacement fee of $50.00 or the cleaning fee of $5.00 per box or piece of equipment.